Thursday, August 7, 2008

Don’t Forget: Houston Restaurant Week

Don’t forget about Houston Restaurant Week, coming right up from August 11-17! Starting Monday, 53 restaurants across Houston are offering a specially created 3-course menu for $35. It’s a great opportunity to try that new buzz-grabber while the price is right-ish.

The menus for each restaurant have been posted, so you can peruse the goods before you commit. $5 from your meal goes to Houston’s End Hunger Network. And if you reserve your table online, OpenTable donates even more.

I’m headed to *17 on Monday and VOICE at the Hotel Icon on Wednesday… And could *easily* be convinced to hit Gravitas next weekend (Hello? Slow roasted pork shoulder!). GET FIRED UP!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Ruthie - I couldn't get anyone on the CH yahoo board to join me on friday night for Gravitas! I had a poll up.... no takers.

Anyway, I moved my reservation to Sunday night. Just for one but I can increase it. You're welcome to join me, let me know (my email is on the yahoo board).
Cheers!
Peggy

sheeats said...

Are you going to write up last night's experience at *17? I'm hoping to get to it tonight, at home. I'm also hoping that VOICE is infinitely more impressive...